Groove Ring®Nomad Juneau
SEE WHY OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE IT
What's Awesome About It
Tucked away in the Alaskan panhandle is a town that you can only reach by Ferry. It’s a town called Juneau with 3,255 square miles of perfect, Alaskan wilderness. If you’re as adventurous as we are, then you would love nothing more than to explore this epic wilderness!
Grab a Juneau breathable ring, especially when your new pine tar cologne attracts a friendly Grizzly and your hike turns into a marathon sprint. Groove’s Juneau ring will keep your finger safe and cool.
Combining Groove’s patented, breathable grooves and designs inspired by nature, our Nomad rings are the perfect, safe, comfortable alternative to a traditional ring.
Customized in Tennessee
When you first wear this ring it may feel stiff. No worries. These rings have a break-in-period and will soften after a week of wear.
- 94-year unlimited warranty
- Proprietary blend synthetic elastomeric polymer.
- Molded grooves allow air in and moisture out.
- Engineered to break away safely
- Relaxes after a week of wear
- Thin Dimensions: 5mm
- Wide Dimensions: 8mm
Whether you're climbing Denali or wrestling your kids at bedtime, we've got you covered. Whatever happens to your Groove Life® gear, we're here to help. Groove Life®. Built For Adventure™.
Reviews and ratings
- Taylor N.Verified Buyer11 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect ring!
My husband loves this ring!!
- Tammy L H.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing6 days agoHobbies & Passion Hunting/FishingRated 5 out of 5 starsLove my Groove Life!
Very comfortable fit & nice quality. I’m lovin it!