Groove Ring®Edge Black
SEE WHY OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE IT
At first glance, our Black Edge Ring looks just like a premium, titanium ring. However, our flexible elastomer and breathable inner grooves keep you feeling comfortable while still looking good. Allowing air in and moisture out, this is the perfect replacement for your traditional wedding band.
- 94-year unlimited warranty
- Rounded edges
- Medical grade silicone
- Molded grooves allow air in and moisture out
- Engineered to break away safely
- Product Dimensions: Thin- 5.5mm
- Product Dimensions: Original- 8mm
Whether you're climbing Denali or wrestling your kids at bedtime, we've got you covered. Whatever happens to your Groove Life® gear, we're here to help. Groove Life®. Built For Adventure™.
The standard in look, feel, and functionality. Unlike any ring before it.
Inner grooves allow air in and moisture out with a specially designed contour to give you maximum breathability and performance.
Perfect design with unique medical-grade materials for undeniable quality beyond any silicone ring that came before. In a class of its own.
Experience a sturdy, adaptable, and featherlight presence that you'll barely notice you're wearing.
NO BS WARRANTY
Reviews and ratings
- KAYLA K.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Working Out, Crossfit - Spartan - Distance Running13 seconds agoHobbies & Passion Working Out, Crossfit - Spartan - Distance RunningRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat ring!
Got this ring for my husband as he managed to lose his other one. These rings are his every day wear because traditional just isn’t his style, but he will absolutely wear Groove Life!
- HEATHER P.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing, Working Out, Individual Sports (Golf - Tennis - Swimming), Other20 hours agoHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing, Working Out, Individual Sports (Golf - Tennis - Swimming), OtherRated 5 out of 5 starsAMAZING QUALITY!!!
I ordered this as a replacement for my husband's first ring he had that was starting to split. He is very hard on any kind of "jewelry". He is always working on vehicles and or other small motors/engine's. We also have a farm and he is also a hunter. That ring has been through the proverbial wringer in the last 3 years. Now our 12 yr old is wearing that one until it fully tears. He loves them too!