Zeus Edge Storm Grey Ring
Zeus Edge Storm Grey Ring
What's Awesome About It
The ring you’ll never want to take off.
Our Zeus ring with its stormy grey exterior is for the warrior, the fighter, and the man that pushes every part of life to the limit.
The Zeus anti-stretch inner-molded band adds form and strength to medical-grade silicone, making this the strongest and most durable ring out there.
Strong enough to withstand just about anything. So light you’ll barely notice you're wearing it.
Groove Life.® Ready for Adventure.™
Don't know your ring size?
Check out our ring sizing guide hereFind Your Size
Reviews and ratings
- Andrew E.Verified Buyer11 seconds agoRated 5 starsFantastic Ring
Feels better on my finger every day. I really like the look and feel.
- Kellee T.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsSuper comfortable!
My husband has had a few silicone rings but this one is by far the best quality and is his favorite! The customer service when it came to helping us exchange for a new size was amazing!
- Zach M.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Working Out, Team Sports (Basketball - Football - Soccer), Outdoors - Hiking, Other1 week agoHobbies & Passion Working Out, Team Sports (Basketball - Football - Soccer), Outdoors - Hiking, OtherRated 5 starsGreat Product
I have owned a Groove Ring for several years now and have loved all of them. However, I got tired of replacing my ring every year or so. The Zeus ring seems to be a lot more robust, and I hope it will last me a while longer than the traditional Groove rings. It's comfortable as always, but there is a little more body to it than the normal rings. The only thing I wasn't super jazzed about was the shipping time, but that was due to USPS more than Groove. I recommend it!
- Adam B.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Working Out2 weeks agoHobbies & Passion Working OutRated 5 starsWarranty is the real deal
I managed to mutilate my other Zeus over a few years of abuse at the gym and work. It took 2 days and $3 in shipping and I had my replacement! I think this ring is more matte/textured than my old one which was pretty slick, but I love it.
- Nathan M.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing, Working Out, Outdoors - Hiking2 weeks agoHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing, Working Out, Outdoors - HikingRated 5 starsSolid Ring
My last Zeus ring held up well to the abuse I put it through but it finally tore after operating some heavy machinery. Only a titanium ring would have survived but at the loss of my finger. Got I replacement from Groove Life in no time. Love it.