How To Set Up Apple MagSafe Wallet?
Apple users have a plethora of accessories available to them, both to make their lives easier and protect their property. In the case of MagSafe Wallet, the gadget serves an additional purpose, giving a phone a more sophisticated and interesting look.
Leather Apple MagSafe Wallets are quite popular exactly for these reasons, but they hide much more power than anyone would think.
Find My Wallet
If you’re one of those people who always lose the location of their belongings, you’re going to fall in love with Apple MagSafe wallets. Not only are they easy to use and move around with, as they use magnets to snap onto the back of your iPhone directly or to your phone case, but they can also be connected with Find My Wallet, so you never have to worry about losing your wallet without a trace.
This, of course, is a welcomed addition to an accessory that often holds important contents, like credit cards and sensitive information. You want to retrieve it as soon as possible, and thanks to modern technology – you can!
How to Set Up Apple MagSafe Wallet?
Before you’ll be able to benefit from the Find My Wallet feature, you’ll need to set up your wallet with your iPhone. It’s nothing scary and should not take you long.
Here’s how to do it, step by step!
- Attach the wallet to the back of your phone. Magnets will secure it in place.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen. Your iPhone will take you through the whole process.
- After you successfully add the wallet to your iPhone, you’ll be able to find it on your Devices. This will allow you to see its location, enable Lost Mode, or enable notifications if your wallet gets detached from your phone (Notify When Detached).
It’s that easy. Truly, the whole process does not take longer than a few minutes. After that, you’ll never have to worry about losing your wallet ever again!
What If You Can’t Set Up Your Wallet?
There could be several things that would prevent you from connecting your wallet with your phone. In that case, you can try a few things and see if that solves the problem. Here’s what you can do:
- Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS. See how to do it here.
- In case the setup animation disappears, you should press the side button and put your device to sleep. Then wake and unlock your iPhone and start the whole process from the beginning by attaching your wallet to the back of the phone.
- Not every MagSafe Wallet model is compatible with the Find My feature. Check if your model is, and in case of any other problems, contact Apple’s team directly.
The Find My Wallet feature is one of the biggest reasons for purchasing a MagSafe Wallet. Hopefully, this short guide provided you with all the necessary information to set up your wallet and enjoy the full benefits of being in an iPhone ecosystem.
And if you’re looking for more inspiration, check out our collection of excellent, durable wallets perfect for any challenge and occasion.