TERMS OF SERVICE
Last Updated: 11.20.23
The Groove Life website (www.groovelife.com) (the “Website” or “Site”) is operated by Groove Life Corp. and each of its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “Groove Life”, “we”, “us” and “our”). We offer this Website, including all information, tools and services available from this Website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By accessing or using our website, content, products, services, goods, promotions, and any other materials that we may provide, and/or by purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service(s)” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink, posted to the Website, or otherwise provided to you. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any Services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER (SECTION 20) WHICH AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO DISPUTES YOU MAY HAVE WITH GROOVE LIFE. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW AND AS SET FORTH IN SECTION 20, BY PURCHASING, ENGAGING WITH OR OTHERWISE USING ANY GROOVE LIFE SERVICES, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND GROOVE LIFE WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CEASE USE OF ANY GROOVE LIFE SERVICES.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and Services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the Website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this Terms of Service agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this Site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Site is at your own risk.
This Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or Services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or Services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your electronic display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or Services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or Service made on this Site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the Site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be part of our Services and be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third parties.
Third-party links on this Site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our Site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on the Website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on the Website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the Website or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or the Website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove any Service for indefinite periods of time or cancel a Service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and all products and services delivered to you through the Service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Groove Life, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any Service or any products procured using a Service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Groove Life and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us in writing that you no longer wish to use our Services.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The obligations and liabilities of Groove Life and you incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this Site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our Website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our Website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 – DISPUTES, BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, AND WAIVER OF CLASS ACTIONS AND CLASS ARBITRATIONS
- Disputes. The terms of this Section 20 shall apply to all Disputes between you and Groove Life and/or any third party operating on Groove Life’s behalf (including but not limited to any employees, agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, or vendors) (each a “party” and collectively, the “parties”). For the purposes of this Section, “Dispute” shall mean any dispute, claim, controversy or action between you and Groove Life arising under or relating to any Services, our website, these Terms, or any other transaction involving you and Groove Life, including any Dispute that arose before this or any prior agreement, whether in contract, warranty, misrepresentation, fraud, tort, intentional tort, statute, regulation, ordinance, or any other legal or equitable basis, and shall be interpreted to be given the broadest meaning allowable under law. YOU AND GROOVE LIFE AGREE THAT “DISPUTE” AS DEFINED IN THESE TERMS SHALL NOT INCLUDE ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION BY YOU OR GROOVE LIFE FOR (i) TRADE SECRET MISAPPROPRIATION, (ii) PATENT INFRINGEMENT, (iii) COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT OR MISUSE, AND (iv) TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR DILUTION. Moreover, notwithstanding anything else in these Terms, you agree that a court, not the arbitrator, shall decide if a claim falls within one of these four exceptions.
- Binding Arbitration. You and Groove Life further agree: (i) to arbitrate all Disputes between the parties pursuant to the provisions in these Terms; (ii) these Terms memorialize a transaction in interstate commerce; (iii) the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. § 1, et seq.) governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Section 20 (notwithstanding the choice-of-law provision contained herein); and (iv) this Section 20 shall survive termination of these Terms.
- Dispute Notice. In the event of a Dispute, you or Groove Life must first send to the other party a notice of the Dispute that shall include a written statement that sets forth the name, address and contact information of the party giving it, the facts giving rise to the Dispute, and the relief requested (the “Dispute Notice”). The Dispute Notice to Groove Life must be addressed to: 106 Locke Ave, Spring Hill, TN 37174 (the “Groove Life Notice Address”). The Dispute Notice to you will be sent by certified mail to the most recent address we have on file or otherwise in our records for you. Following submission and receipt of the Dispute Notice, each party agrees to act in good faith to seek to resolve the Dispute before commencing arbitration. If Groove Life and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the Dispute within sixty (60) days after the Dispute Notice is received, you or Groove Life may commence an arbitration proceeding pursuant to this Section.
- Small Claims Court. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may bring an individual action in the small claims court of your state, municipality, province, or territory if the action is within that court’s jurisdiction and is pending only in that court.
- WAIVER OF CLASS ACTIONS AND CLASS ARBITRATIONS. YOU AND GROOVE LIFE AGREE THAT EACH PARTY MAY BRING DISPUTES AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FEDERAL OR STATE CLASS ACTIONS, OR CLASS ARBITRATIONS. ACCORDINGLY, UNDER THE ARBITRATION PROCEDURES OUTLINED IN THIS SECTION, AN ARBITRATOR SHALL NOT COMBINE OR CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PARTY’S CLAIMS WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF ALL AFFECTED PARTIES TO AN ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, YOU AND GROOVE LIFE AGREE THAT NO DISPUTE SHALL PROCEED BY WAY OF CLASS ARBITRATION WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF ALL AFFECTED PARTIES.
- Arbitration Procedure. If a party elects to commence arbitration, the arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules or AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules, as applicable, (the “AAA Rules”) available at http://www.adr.org; except AAA may not administer any multiple claimant or class arbitration, as the parties agree that the arbitration shall be limited to the resolution only of individual claims. If there is a conflict between the AAA Rules and the rules set forth in these Terms, the rules set forth in these Terms shall govern. All Disputes shall be resolved by a single neutral arbitrator, and both parties shall have a reasonable opportunity to participate in the selection of the arbitrator. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of these Terms. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, provincial, territorial or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of these Terms, including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of these Terms is void or voidable. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Initiation of Arbitration Proceeding. If either you or Groove Life decide to arbitrate a Dispute, you and Groove Life agree to initiate the arbitration in accordance with the AAA Rules. In accordance with the AAA Rules, the initiating party must (1) file or submit a “Demand for Arbitration” with the AAA, and (2) send one copy of the Demand for Arbitration to the other party at the same address as the Dispute Notice, or as otherwise agreed to by the parties. The AAA Rules, as well as instructions on how to file an arbitration proceeding with the AAA, appear at http://www.adr.org, or you may call the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.
- Hearing Format. In all hearing formats, the arbitrator shall issue a written decision that explains the essential findings and conclusions on which an award, if any, is based. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by Groove Life or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or Groove Life is entitled. The discovery or exchange of non-privileged information relevant to the Dispute may be allowed during the arbitration.
- Arbitration Fees. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s Rules. For claims under $10,000, Groove Life will reimburse you for AAA issued fees, as well as the initial filing fee, if you are deemed the prevailing party by the arbitrator. You are responsible for all additional costs that you incur in the arbitration, including without limitation, fees for attorneys or expert witnesses.
- Opt-out. You may elect to opt-out (exclude yourself) from the final, binding individual arbitration procedure and waiver of class and representative proceedings specified in these Terms by sending a written letter to the Groove Life Notice Address within thirty (30) days of your acceptance to these Terms (including your first purchase of any Service or use of our website) that specifies: (i) your name; (ii) your mailing address; and (iii) your request to be excluded from the final, binding individual arbitration procedure and waiver of class and representative proceedings specified in this Section. In the event that you opt-out consistent with the procedure set forth above, all other Terms shall continue to apply.
- Amendments to this Section. Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms to the contrary, you and Groove Life agree that if Groove Life makes any material amendments to the dispute resolution procedure and class action waiver provisions in these Terms, Groove Life will notify you and you will have thirty (30) days from the date of notice to affirmatively opt-out of any such amendments by sending a written letter to the Groove Life Notice Address that specifies: (i) your name; (ii) your mailing address; and (iii) your request to opt-out of such amendments. If you affirmatively opt-out of any such amendments, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any Dispute between us in accordance with the language in the current Terms, without any of the amendments governing. If you do not affirmatively opt-out of any amendments, you will be deemed to have consented to any such amendments.
- Severability. If any provision in this Section 9 is found to be unenforceable, that provision shall be severed with the remainder of these Terms remaining in full force and effect. The foregoing shall not apply to the prohibition against class or representative actions; if the prohibition against class or representative actions is found to be unenforceable, this entire Section shall be null and void. The terms of this Section 9 shall otherwise survive any termination of these Terms.
- Exclusive Venue for Other Controversies. Groove Life and you agree that any controversy excluded from the dispute resolution procedure and class action waiver provisions in this Section (other than an individual action filed in small claims court) shall be filed only in the courts located within the State of Tennessee, and each party hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for any such controversy.
SECTION 21 - CONTACT INFORMATION
If you need information or have any questions or concerns about our Terms of Service, you may contact us at [email protected] or via mail at 106 Locke Ave, Spring Hill, TN 37174.
Section X. Groove Life Membership Terms and Conditions
Part of the Services may include access to “Groove Life Membership,” a members-only offering that provides exclusive benefits for an annual price (the “Groove Life Membership”). For more information on the Membership, including current benefits, pricing, and how to sign up for the Membership, please see our Groove Life Membership FAQs here [Groove Life Membership].
X.1 Fees and Renewal. You must pay the Membership fee stated in the FAQ page found [Groove Life Membership] before receiving any benefits of the Membership. From time to time, we may change the fees for the Membership without notice to you. The Membership fee is non-refundable except as expressly set forth in these Membership Terms and Conditions. Taxes may apply on the Membership fee, and any taxes will be added to your order. If all eligible payment methods we have on file for you are declined for payment of your Membership fee, you must provide us a new eligible payment method promptly or your Membership will be canceled. If you provide us with a new eligible payment method and are successfully charged, your new Membership period will be based on the original renewal date and not the date of the successful charge. UNLESS YOU NOTIFY US BEFORE A CHARGE THAT YOU WANT TO CANCEL OR DO NOT WANT TO AUTO RENEW, YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE AND YOU AUTHORIZE US (WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW) TO COLLECT THE THEN-APPLICABLE MEMBERSHIP FEE AND ANY TAXES, USING ANY ELIGIBLE PAYMENT METHOD WE HAVE ON RECORD FOR YOU. For clarity, your Membership will automatically renew for an additional period equal in length to your initial Membership period until you cancel it using the payment method you have provided (i.e., if you initially paid for an annual Membership, at the end of your initial Membership, your Membership will automatically renew for another year).
X.2 Changes to Membership Terms. We may in our discretion change the terms of our Membership program. Any changes will be made to this page or the FAQ page linked above and will be effective as of the date of posting. Your continued Membership after we post updated terms constitutes your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to the changes, your only recourse is to cancel your Membership.
X.3 Termination by Us. We may terminate your membership at our discretion. If we do so, we will give you a prorated refund based on the number of full months remaining in your membership subscription. However, we will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates these Terms or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of your Membership, or is harmful to our interests or another user. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
X.4 Store Credits. As a benefit of your Membership, you may receive store credit, which can be used only to purchase products or services on our website. Any store credits will expire 30 days after the date you earn or receive the store credit. If you do not use your store credit before it expires, you forfeit your right to use it. Store credit may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash or gift cards.
X.5 Limitation of Liability. IN ADDITION TO OTHER LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, OUR TOTAL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE LAST MEMBERSHIP FEE YOU PAID TO US. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP.