Groove Belt® Gun Metal/Mossy Oak Bottomland
SEE WHY OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE IT
What's Awesome About It
- Belt assembled in Tennessee, USA
- Buckle contains high strength neodymium magnets
- Corrosion and rust resistant material and coating
- Stainless steel screws
- 94-year unlimited warranty
- Proprietary, high tenacity, poly blend webbing
- Product Dimensions: Webbing - 2.4mm (0.09in) thick x 37mm (1.46in) wide
- Product Dimensions: Buckle - 45mm (1.77in) height x 68mm (2.67in) length x 10.35mm (0.39in) wide
- Keeper loop for excess webbing
- Belt maintains its structure
- Ideal for your concealed carry
- Secure latch design that holds buckle together
- Satisfying SNAP
Whether you're climbing Denali or wrestling your kids at bedtime, we've got you covered. Whatever happens to your Groove Life® gear, we're here to help. Groove Life®. Built For Adventure™.
STIFF BUT COMFORTABLE
Between our proprietary webbing, rare earth neodymium magnets, and A380 aluminum alloy buckle, you will basically be an astronaut.
Our thoughtfully crafted design ensures a clean tuck for the belt end, and for any occasional stray, our secure keeper loop has you covered.
The correct term is neodymium magnets but we like to say Strong as Hell. Just listen to that SNAP. These bad boys snap and latch instantly.
QUICK SNAP BUCKLE
In those moments where you need a quick release… we’ve got you covered.
Reviews and ratings
- Michael H.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing10 seconds agoHobbies & Passion Hunting/FishingRated 5 out of 5 starsBelt
It’s the best and most comfortable belt I have ever owned and wore .
- Joshua P.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing, Outdoors - Hiking2 days agoHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing, Outdoors - HikingRated 5 out of 5 starsPretty awesome belt!
This was a first for me. I have always used real leather belts. Not only does it hold my jeans up better, it’s cool looking lol!