Groove Ring®Realtree EDGE™ Camo
SEE WHY OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE IT
Imagine being so close to your next kill that you can taste it... That’s why you need a Realtree EDGE™ breathable ring from Groove Life!
With this ring, you can get so close that you can shake Mr. Bigfoot's hand right before he tries to eat ya!
Featuring Groove’s patented, breathable grooves and air-ports, our Realtree rings are the perfect, safe, comfortable alternative to a traditional wedding band.
Realtree EDGE™ rings are the first camo ring pattern that allows you to blend into your hunting environment at close range, with natural elements arranged in a way to disrupt the human form at a distance.
When you first wear this ring, it will feel stiff. No worries. These rings have a break-in-period and will soften after a week of wear.
- 94-year unlimited warranty
- Proprietary blend synthetic elastomeric polymer.
- Molded grooves allow air in and moisture out.
- Engineered to break away safely
- Relaxes after a week of wear
- Wide Dimensions: 8mm
- Thin Dimensions: 5.5mm
Whether you're climbing Denali or wrestling your kids at bedtime, we've got you covered. Whatever happens to your Groove Life® gear, we're here to help. Groove Life®. Built For Adventure™.
Detailed designs inspired by the adventure.
Inner grooves allow air in and moisture out with a specially designed contour to give you maximum breathability and performance.
Perfect design with unique medical-grade materials for undeniable quality beyond any silicone ring that came before. In a class of its own.
Experience a sturdy, adaptable, and featherlight presence that you'll barely notice you're wearing.
NO BS WARRANTY
Reviews and ratings
- Piney H.Verified Buyer10 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove It
Great Ring And Customer Service !!
- Korey F.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing, Outdoors - Hiking4 days agoHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing, Outdoors - HikingRated 5 out of 5 starsFirst time Groove owner
Fits good , looks even better. Wanted one for years and finally ordered after my cheaper big box store ring failed. Much better quality that will last.