SEE WHY OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE IT
Introducing our highly anticipated Leopard Groove Ring. Classic and on-trend, our Leopard print design will set you apart from the crowd.
Our cutting-edge Groove technology is designed to allow breathability and comfort on a whole new level. This ring is the perfect, bold addition for women looking to make a statement with their wedding band.
Now in thin and wide styles!
Customized in Tennessee
When you first wear this ring it may feel stiff. No worries. These rings have a break-in-period and will soften after a week of wear.
- 94-year unlimited warranty
- Proprietary blend synthetic elastomeric polymer.
- Molded grooves allow air in and moisture out.
- Engineered to break away safely
- Relaxes after a week of wear
- Thin Dimensions: 5mm
- Wide Dimensions: 8mm
Whether you're climbing Denali or wrestling your kids at bedtime, we've got you covered. Whatever happens to your Groove Life® gear, we're here to help. Groove Life®. Built For Adventure™.
Performance and patterns that match your active lifestyle.
Complete comfort. You won’t even notice it’s there.
Inner grooves allow air in and moisture out with a specially designed contour to give you maximum breathability and performance.
Perfect design with unique medical-grade materials for undeniable quality beyond any silicone ring that came before. In a class of its own.
NO BS WARRANTY
Reviews and ratings
- Kristen S.Verified Buyer18 minutes agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
Even better than I had hoped
- Britney S.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Working Out, Crossfit - Spartan - Distance Running, Outdoors - Hiking, Hunting/Fishing4 days agoHobbies & Passion Working Out, Crossfit - Spartan - Distance Running, Outdoors - Hiking, Hunting/FishingRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this ring!
I got this ring for Christmas last year but in the last 2 months it got harder and shrunk. I thought I had gone crazy and gained weight when I couldn’t get it off or back on again. I missed wearing it so much that I reached out to Groove Life and they covered it under warranty. Now I’ve got my new ring and am not planning on taking it off any time soon, it’s my favorite!