Groove Ring®Aurora Thin
SEE WHY OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE IT
Stand out among the crowd with your Groove Aspire Ring. Our Aspire collection is our most creative collection yet, featuring bold patterns that are sure to get you and your ring noticed. Our wildly popular Aurora design keeps you looking great while taking on whatever life throws at you. Our cutting-edge Groove technology is designed to allow breathability and comfort on a whole new level. Our elastomer blend provides flexibility that you can't find anywhere else. This ring is perfect for women of all lifestyles looking to make a statement with their wedding band.
Customized in Tennessee
When you first wear this ring, it may feel stiff. No worries. These rings have a break-in-period and will soften after a week of wear.
- 94-year unlimited warranty
- Proprietary blend synthetic elastomeric polymer.
- Molded grooves allow air in and moisture out.
- Engineered to break away safely
- Relaxes after a week of wear
- Thin Dimensions: 5mm
- Wide Dimensions: 8mm
Whether you're climbing Denali or wrestling your kids at bedtime, we've got you covered. Whatever happens to your Groove Life® gear, we're here to help. Groove Life®. Built For Adventure™.
Performance and patterns that match your active lifestyle.
Complete comfort. You won’t even notice it’s there.
Inner grooves allow air in and moisture out with a specially designed contour to give you maximum breathability and performance.
Perfect design with unique medical-grade materials for undeniable quality beyond any silicone ring that came before. In a class of its own.
NO BS WARRANTY
Reviews and ratings
- Mark S.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Outdoors - Hiking2 days agoHobbies & Passion Outdoors - HikingRated 5 out of 5 starsShe loves it.
Cool graphic. She loves it.
- Michael W.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing, Team Sports (Basketball - Football - Soccer), Outdoors - Hiking, Crossfit - Spartan - Distance Running1 week agoHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing, Team Sports (Basketball - Football - Soccer), Outdoors - Hiking, Crossfit - Spartan - Distance RunningRated 3 out of 5 starsNot what I expected
The ring was indeed thin. And I found out that I don’t like thin rings. But the kicker was that the design seemed painted on so when the ring flexes u can see clearly acts in the design! I was, however, pleasantly surprised by how nice the mystery rings were. And that made up for it.GLGroove Life1 week ago
Hey Michael! Thanks for your feedback! If that style's not working for you, we'd be happy to exchange it for a different one! You can process that here: https://www.groovelife.com/pages/returns-exchanges. If you have any other questions, you can email us at [email protected] or text us at 1-850-754-7348. Keep Groovin'